10. Increase balances on existing credit cards or apply for new credit. (no credit checks should occur during the entire loan process!)
9. Purchase a car or shop for a car.
8. Open a new bank account or make large deposits. (the source for all deposits over $500 showing on the last 2 months bank statements needs to be verified)
7. Transfer funds from one account to another.
6. Shift credit card debt from one Creditor to another.
5. Sell major assets.
4. Get married, divorced, or go on maternity leave.
3. Go on vacation…making you unavailable to the Lender.
2. Borrow money from any source.
1. Change employers or quit your job.